Date(s) - 09/23/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to your calendar: iCal
Our fourth webinar of the 2020 Virtual Conference will be a Waste Roudtable with updates from EPA, KDHE, MDNR, IDNR (invited), and NDEE.
10:30 am – Presentations via Webinar
- Julie Coleman, Director, Bureau of Waste Management, KDHE
- Chris Nagel, Director, Solid Waste Management Program, MDNR
- John Jurgensmeyer, Director, Environmental Remediation Program, MDNR
- Amie Davidson, Bureau Chief, Solid Waste Section, IDNR (invited)
- Erik Waiss, Environmental Assistance Coordinator, Waste Management Section, NDEE
- Ed Buckner, Acting RCRA Section Chief, Enforcement & Compliance Assurance Division, EPA Region 7
- Candace Bednar, Chemical Branch Chief, Enforcement & Compliance Assurance Division, EPA Region 7
Login information will be sent to participants 1 day prior to the event.
2020 Virtual Conference
Our 28th Annual Technical Conference will be held virtually over a series of 4 webinars throughout September 2020 with our typical “1st Day” conference events: Directors Forum (2 events), Air Roundtable, and Waste Roundtable.
Registration links for the other days of our virtual conference are below:
Directors Forum Part 1 – September 2, 2020
Directors Forum Part 2 – September 9, 2020
Air Roundtable – September 16, 2020
Only online payments are being accepted at this time.
Please select only one Ticket Type. If you need to register more than one person, register each separately.