Date(s) - 09/16/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to your calendar: iCal
Our third webinar of the 2020 Virtual Conference will be an Air Roudtable with updates from EPA, KDHE, MDNR, IDNR, and NDEE.
10:30 am – Presentations via Webinar
- Catharine Fitzsimmons, Chief, Air Quality Bureau, IDNR
- Rick Brunetti, Director, Bureau of Air, KDHE
- Kevin Stoner, Administrator, Air Quality Division, NDEE
- Darcy Bybee, Director, Air Pollution Control Program, MDNR
- Dana Skelley, Director, Air and Radiation Division, EPA Region 7
Login information will be sent to participants 1 day prior to the event.
2020 Virtual Conference
Our 28th Annual Technical Conference will be held virtually over a series of 4 webinars throughout September 2020 with our typical “1st Day” conference events: Directors Forum (2 events), Air Roundtable, and Waste Roundtable.
Registration links for the other days of our virtual conference are below:
Directors Forum Part 1 – September 2, 2020
Directors Forum Part 2 – September 9, 2020
Waste Roundtable – September 23, 2020
Only online payments are being accepted at this time.
Please select only one Ticket Type. If you need to register more than one person, register each separately.
Bookings are closed for this event.