Date(s) - 09/16/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to your calendar: iCal
Our third webinar of the 2020 Virtual Conference will be an Air Roudtable with updates from EPA, KDHE, MDNR, IDNR, and NDEE.
10:30 am – Presentations via Webinar
- Catharine Fitzsimmons, Chief, Air Quality Bureau, IDNR
- Rick Brunetti, Director, Bureau of Air, KDHE
- Kevin Stoner, Administrator, Air Quality Division, NDEE
- Darcy Bybee, Director, Air Pollution Control Program, MDNR
- Dana Skelley, Director, Air and Radiation Division, EPA Region 7
Login information will be sent to participants 1 day prior to the event.
2020 Virtual Conference
Our 28th Annual Technical Conference will be held virtually over a series of 4 webinars throughout September 2020 with our typical “1st Day” conference events: Directors Forum (2 events), Air Roundtable, and Waste Roundtable.
Registration links for the other days of our virtual conference are below:
Directors Forum Part 1 – September 2, 2020
Directors Forum Part 2 – September 9, 2020
Waste Roundtable – September 23, 2020
Only online payments are being accepted at this time.
Please select only one Ticket Type. If you need to register more than one person, register each separately.