The A&WMA Midwest Section 2020 scholarship applications were due December 31, 2019. Scholarships are offered to students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, including high school seniors.
Eligibility: Applicants must be either an A&WMA Midwest Section member, or the spouse, child, or grandchild of a member. Scholarship recipients are only eligible to receive a scholarship for two years.
Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship winners!
- Andrew Bauer – Computer Science, Arizona State University
- Paul Migwi – Master of Engineering Management, Kansas State University
- William Nickey – Business, University of Iowa
- Trevor Osorno – PhD in Geology, University of Kansas
- Elizabeth Schell – Chemical Engineering, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- April Thompson – Master in Environmental Assessment, University of Kansas
Check back in Fall 2020 for our 2021 scholarship application.
National A&WMA also has a scholarship: