Date(s) - 11/18/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to your calendar: iCal
10:30 am – Presentation via Zoom
Login information will be sent to participants 1 day prior to the event.
COVID-19 in Wastewater Testing:
The presentation covers many of the basics including…..
- COVID-19 vs SARS-COV2
- Comparison of Testing Technologies Deployed
- The Wastewater As An Indicator Hypothesis
- The Importance of Data in Winning vs The Pandemic
- Discussion on Data Reporting Variances
- Is a Quantitative Test Worth It?
- Sampling Design Considerations
- Discussion on Types of Composite Samples
- Methods, Specs, Guidance and/or Guidelines Fact vs Assumption
- Testing Resource Options and Considerations
Danny Ramsey – Vice President of Sales, Pace Analytical
Danny Ramsey is the Vice President of Sales for the Western US for Pace Analytical. His responsibilities include oversight and direction of the senior sales management and business development teams for the North & West and South Central regions and for the Pace Analytical National Center for Testing & Innovation. Mr. Ramsey has been with the company for 24 years.
Only online payments are being accepted at this time.
Please select only one Ticket Type. If you need to register more than one person, register each separately.
Bookings are closed for this event.