Date(s) - 01/29/2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EPA Region 7
Please arrive between 2:30 and 2:45 to go through security.
You will need to go through EPA Region 7 security. This is similar to airport security, so bring your ID and leave anything that is not allowed through airport security in your car.
The EPA Region 7 will provide updates on recent developments in Region 7 including recent and upcoming rulemakings.
Topics will include:
- Priorities/Compliance Initiatives for 2020
- Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals & Definition of Nicotine as Hazardous Waste
- Universal Waste Aerosol Rule
- Generator Improvements Rule
- New Source Review Changes/Impacts to Region 7
Please sign up in advance so that EPA can arrange entry into their building. There is no charge for this meeting. But you must pre-register!
Bookings are closed for this event.